For the first time, Sigma Software Labs will participate in Africa’s largest technology and startup event.
Meet us on May 31 to June 2 in Marrakech, Morocco, at GITEX Africa 2023, the largest tech and startup show in Africa and the second largest in the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia. The event expects to unite 900 exhibiting tech companies and startups, 30+ government delegations, 250+ global investors, 250 international speakers, and tens of thousands of tech executives from 100+ countries.
Sigma Software Labs is a unique startup incubator based on Sigma Software IT consulting. Thanks to synergistic work, we support startups by our infrastructure and engage international experts and specialists, as well as facilitate connections with more than 200 Partners and Clients worldwide. As part of the Sigma Software ecosystem, we create a comfortable environment for startups to develop and grow faster and more efficiently. At GITEX Africa 2023, we will present innovative Ukrainian products from our portfolio and the opportunities we provide.
During the three-day event at the stand you can meet founding teams of:
- Datuum – an AI-powered no-code tool that accelerates data onboarding from various data sources into one place;
- Black Snow Games – immersive environments, that redefine business and digital entertainment, embracing the future of Augmented Reality;
- GeekPay – a payment service that helps companies make crypto payments to contractors easily, quickly, and riskless.
You could meet their representatives onsite to explore benefits for your business in more detail. Labs’ team will also be ready to provide an overview of other portfolio products and technologies that can benefit local businesses as Finmap (accounting for SMBs), INPUT SOFT (web-based aviation management solution for airports and airlines), Datrics (no-code analytics and machine learning tool), Coaty (advergaming metaverse tool for brands to attract customers) and more. Explore the full portfolio here.
Besides startups and investment opportunities, you will be able to discover innovative tech opportunities brought by Sigma Software Group:
- IT solutions for various business verticals include AdTech, Automotive, Aviation, Blockchain, Telecommunications, FinTech, and more.
- FinTech and digital banking – neo bank apps, cloud backend, low code engine, KYC/AML/CFT solutions.
- Central Bank digital currencies from R&D to adoption and scale-up digitalization of public sector operations.
- IT Education from Sigma Software University for government bodies and the private sector.
- CyberSecurity solutions – VCISO, security audits, penetration tests, compliance checks, and 24×7 security monitoring.
- AR/VR – solutions for navigation, simulation and training, virtual travels, interior modeling, games, and more.
Get to know Ukrainian tech ecosystem representatives and innovative startups on the Sigma Software Labs spacecraft at the Sigma Software booth 10E-6 in Hall 10.
“We are very excited to meet stakeholders making a significant impact on African digital transformation and explore opportunities for synergy with our sophisticated products and best-in-class solutions. We are proud to become a part of the largest event in the rapidly developing region and present brave Ukrainian products to the tech world.”Daria Yaniieva, Investment Director at Sigma Software Labs
We look forward to seeing you at Gitex Africa 2023. Contact us if you’d like to meet our representative by mailing us at: email@example.com